Once again OxPAT is selling Christmas cards to raise money for homeless people in Oxford. Local artist John Somerscales has again donated the artwork, which this year is titled "Tom Tower at Christmas". The cards are approximately 5" x 7" in size and come in packs of 10 for £5. The wording in the card reads Season's Greetings.
Cards can be obtained from:
- The Christmas card fair at Oxford Town Hall, open 10:00 - 16:00 6 days per week until 21 December.
- The Hayfield Deli on Hayfield Rd, OX2 6TT
- The Lodge at the Oxford Oratory Church at 25 Woodstock Road, OX2 6HA
- by mail order to email@example.com.
All profits from the cards will be used to help homeless or vulnerably housed people in Oxford and will be donated to some or all of:
- Aspire Oxfordshire
- The Big Issue
- Connection Support
- Crisis Skylight Oxford
- Elmore Community Services
- Community Housing, part of Homeless Oxfordshire
- O'Hanlon House, part of Homeless Oxfordshire
- SMART/CJS (Howard House)
- The Oxford Street Population Outreach Team
- The Porch
- The Oxford Homeless Movement
Please see what_we_do for more information about how your money will be used.