Without your support, OxPAT can do nothing. We are very grateful to the people who support OxPAT in many ways and enable us in turn to support the efforts of local charities, and in particular those of the Oxford Homeless Network. Please contact us if you wish to offer practical assistance.
Supporting OxPAT as an individual
The simplest way to support OxPAT is to make a donation.
Other ways you can help include:
- Organising a fund raising event, such as a sponsored ride or walk, a bring and buy sale, or a concert.
- Encouraging your employer to support our activities as one of their contributions to the local community.
- Persuading a local office or shop to host one of our collection boxes.
- Helping us to service the boxes, by performing the collections from one or more boxes.
Supporting OxPAT as a local business
If you are a local business or organisation, then you might have skills to offer. For example, oxford designers & illustrators helped us by designing a brochure for us. You could also contribute to our administration fund as Darbys Solicitors LLP did when they paid for the brochure to be printed.
Other ways to help include:
- Hosting a collection box.
- Including us in the list of local charities you support.
- Organising and hosting a fund raising event at your premises.
- Demonstrating your support with a reference and link from your website.
Amongst the many organisations who have supported us recently are:
- Blackwell Bookshop
- Charities Aid Foundation
- Community of St John Baptist, Begbroke
- Costain Limited
- Darbys Solicitors LLP
- Lewis Silkin LLP
- Magdalen College, Oxford
- Marks & Spencer Summertown
- Oxford Union Society
- Oxford Students Union
- Oxford Oratory Church of St Aloysius Gonzaga
- St. Barnabas School - carol concert
- St Hilda's College, Oxford
- St. Michael's Church at the North Gate
- Religious Society of Friends
- Rose Hill Methodist Church
- The Westward Trust
- W Lucy & Co
- Worcester College, Oxford
- and many private regular donors.
Thank you to you all.